Terms & Expectations
Conspiracy of Goodness™ Network Terms
- First and foremost, this is not the place for political arguments, hate speech, chaos building, and/or fear mongering. By joining the Conspiracy of Goodness™ Network you agree to uphold these principles.
- We think highly of our community. You’re here because you understand the importance of inclusivity, kindness, and professionalism in making the world a better place, so we expect those three values to be upheld by all members.
- We all want the same thing out of this community: a place for meaningful connection. We love celebrating your successes, but want you to know that this is a place for vulnerability and openness, too. You’ve come to a place where we are real people — nobody’s mastered everything, but we’ve each mastered a piece of this complex puzzle. The way we grow is to be vulnerable and open with each other. Ill-natured responses to that encouraged vulnerability will not be tolerated.
In addition to the above stated terms, all members must agree to the Purpose, Vision, and Mission of the Conspiracy of Goodness™ Network.
- The Conspiracy of Goodness™ Network is the first networking platform that prioritizes both professional and personal growth as we collectively work together to make the world a better place. People everywhere are finding ways to create a brighter future, and it’s time we find each other.
- To create a place where individuals who are working towards a brighter future can connect, learn from each other, and collaborate to grow personally and professionally, all while making the world a better place.
- We are on a mission to bring together the members of the Conspiracy of Goodness™ to help them build and grow their organizations, missions, passions, and potential to change the world. Greatness happens when people come together for goodness. This world needs greatness — this world needs us.
ALL activity is monitored by administrators, and we reserve the right to remove or restrict content if it does not follow these community guidelines.
If you violate these terms, you will be given one warning. A second offence will result in your permanent removal from the Network. Your membership will be cancelled, however we reserve the right to retain the current month’s payment. If you paid annually, we will refund the amount equalled to the remaining months of your annual subscription.
Your trial period is here for us to get to know you as much as it is for you to get to know us.
If you do not set up your profile within your trial period, your profile may be removed. Additionally, ANY violations of these community terms within your trial period will result in immediate removal from the Network.
In the event of either of these cases, your payment will not be processed.